[rkward-devel] One more preview release: RKWard 0.5.3-pre3

mat matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 08:25:23 UTC 2010

Hi

I run the pre release 3 on R 2.9 Ubuntu 9.10 and got basically the same
errors as before running plugin tests, see attached file.

I tried to import from menu the SPSS file and canàt, indeed probably a
enconding problem:

Messages, warnings, or errors:

Error in read.spss("/home/matvir/Téléchargements/rkward-0.5.3-pre3/tests/import_export_plugins_testfile.sav",  :

  error reading system-file header

In addition: Warning message:

In read.spss("/home/matvir/Téléchargements/rkward-0.5.3-pre3/tests/import_export_plugins_testfile.sav",  :

  /home/matvir/Téléchargements/rkward-0.5.3-pre3/tests/import_export_plugins_testfile.sav: position 1: Variable name begins with invalid character

I tried to convert (latin nd ut8), is it still another encoding?

-I have a new problem: in the output, the run again is no more a link...
the code appears instead:

Rerun code:

rk.call.plugin ("rkward::dixon_test", descriptives.state="0", length.state="1", opposite.state="FALSE", two_sided.state="TRUE", type.string="0", x.available="a", submit.mode="submit")

-Finally, running the make plugintest, one is asked to enter once "enter
for next plot", is this normal?

-I hope I can try R 2.11 soon...

Thanks a lot Thomas for this nice work!!

Mat