[rkward-devel] Bug when switching to graphic: again with R 2.9.2

Matthieu Stigler matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 14:20:11 UTC 2009

Thanks both for your answer. It was indeed a permission problem on my
computer that I could solve, now it is working after recompilation!!

Though I have the latest svn version, an update for rkward is strangely
still suggested with apt-get now, which was not the case before. Indeed,
it seems that the repo version is marked as newer than the svn one. I
tried to deactivate the repo (commenting rkward_cran_list) but still
apt-get suggest an update. Do you have also this problem? Should I
modify the number of the version in the sources to get ride of that?

Btw, is a very minor official release planned soon?

Thanks a lot for your help as well as for developping rkward!!!

Matthieu