[rkward-devel] Fwd: rkward import module for Stata

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Sep 28 10:54:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Saturday 26 September 2009, Michael Ash wrote:
> (2) the allow_urls flag in the xml code does not appear to be working for
>  me.

you need the svn version for this to work (http://p.sf.net/svn).

BTW, in SVN, you'll also find the current state of your plugin. If you have
further updates, you can also attach the a diff instead of the files (run
   svn diff
). This makes it somewhat easier to keep in sync (but, if setting up an SVN
working copy seem too much trouble, it's ok to continue sending the files).

I only had a very cursory look at your recent changes. I'll try to give you
some more feedback, soon. Do you consider the plugin "complete" as is, or are
you still working on some details?