[rkward-devel] RKWard 0.5.0c testing, ubuntu intrepid

stfs stfs at fs-analyse.dk
Sat Mar 28 07:32:52 UTC 2009

I have tested this too, on a completely fresh ubuntu 8.10 desktop 32bit
Gnome with standard R (2.8.1)
The deb package is generated without errors but a bunch of warnings
(mostly compiler warning I think) that don't seem to influence functioning.

The deb-package installs without any problems.

I start it from console and there are no errors, menus appear to be
working. Only, the icon is missing both from the menu and from the
application switcher.

I have an extra laptop sitting around so I have set up a test machine
with ubuntu 8.10, I could set up other configurations if you would like
that.

Regards
Finn