[rkward-devel] time to load plugins/codes

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:56:39 UTC 2009

OK, so this issue can be broken down into two parts:

1. KDE specific:
Any KDE appliation, such as, kate.exe, when starting for the first
time in a session takes alot of time to initiate. Related to this, in
RKward, any KDE specific modules, (eg: the File browser or FIle >
Open) takes considerable time for the first time.

2. PHP related:
Any plugin takes a lot of time to generate the code and in the
meanwhile, "processing, please wait" is displayed in the Code area and
the submit buttong is disabled.

Initially I had attributed 2 to 1, but now I think they might be
different issues.

Thanks,
--
Prasenjit