[rkward-devel] PHP issues for RKWard on Windows (XP)

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Jun 18 10:38:44 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Thursday 18 June 2009, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> Great, now the PHP works fine... Some of the (graphics related)
> plugins work too!

what do you mean,"PHP works fine"? On my windows computer I'm getting several
second delays until the PHP backend has generated the R code (Code display
shows "processing, please wait", and the submit button is disabled). And it's
not a CPU-problem, either. Both rkward and PHP mostly sit idle during this
time, apparently the data is stuck in some buffers that I could not get rid of.
Do you get decent speed on your machine?