[rkward-devel] bug in svn trunk under kde 4.2beta2

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Jan 21 16:36:50 UTC 2009

Hi Roy, all,

sorry to be this unresponsive, once again. It seems, whenever I finally get a
grip on my time resources, another thing pops up to keep me busy. Please hang
on, everybody, things are bound to get better, eventually.

I have not tested Roy's patch myself, but it looks very sane to me. Please
apply. BTW, I suspect / hope, this patch might also solve the issue about
conflicts with Ctrl+S, Prasenjit reported. Perhaps those with KDE 4.2 beta
installed could test that as well.