[rkward-devel] bug in svn trunk under kde 4.2beta2

Stefan Rödiger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Sun Jan 18 15:31:08 UTC 2009

Am Tuesday 30 December 2008 15:15:35 schrieb Roy Qu:
> I found that rkward svn trunk HEAD version has a bug under kde4.2beta2.
> In rkward's R Console ,the up/down/left/right arrow key doesn't work
> properly. It's because in kde 4.2 ,  katepart's  internal actions
> implementation has changed.
> In attachment it's a patch I tried to make. It works on my pc.

Hello Roy,

sorry for the late reply. I'm not sure what to do here. Basically Thomas introduced the lines to
avoid problems with katepart if I remember correctly. Now we are having a problem on a similar
front again with KDE 4. Option one is to wait some more day for a comment by Thomas. Option two is
to apply your patch since it seems quite reasonable what you did (honestly I have to little
knowledge about RKWards structure, dependencies, … and C++). If nobody else sees a problem I'll
apply your patch end of the week.

Regards
Stefan