[rkward-devel] rkward bug report

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Dec 7 09:40:54 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Friday 04 December 2009, David Roscoe wrote:
> When running "make plugintests", the  software crashed, generating the
> attached bug-report.

yes, it's a known issue, but thanks for taking the time to report it. This
particular issue should not affect normal operation, though, only the automated
tests.

> In addition, when subsequently using rkward, I find that, whilst the
> script editor works very well, the data editor only allows the most
> basic editing - delete selections and add entries is about all.
>
> For example, there is no "Find" function, no "goto line number XXX"
> function etc. All the edit menu shows, when editing a data.frame is
> "cut", "copy", "paste", "paste inside selection" and "paste inside table".

True. These features will be implemented one day, but there are a lot of other
TODO items which are higher up in priority, currently. If you'd like to speed
that up, we'll be happy to accept patches. The main source files to look at are
rkward/dataeditor/rkeditordataframe* .