[rkward-devel] Rkward crashes on Fedora

stfs stfs at fs-analyse.dk
Tue Apr 21 17:55:53 UTC 2009

Hi
I'm seeing a crash in ubuntu 8.10 now after updating to R2.9 with rkward
0.5c (the deb package I built locally) after a svn-source install
(/usr/local/bin) it works fine again.

I have done the tests suggested by Thomas on the good and the bad
version and can send the output it they are still needed.

Regards
Finn