[rkward-devel] Version 0.5.0b

Brett Ginsburg ginsburg at uthscsa.edu
Thu Nov 13 21:41:47 UTC 2008

Hi, Great job with Rkward.  I love this GUI for R and have been using it
over the past year.

Recently, my distro (Mandriva) upgraded to kde4, so I had to use the new
version 0.5.0b.

I am having trouble figuring out how to print or save a graph I
generate.  The only solution I have found is to use ksnapshot and open
each graph in a separate graphics program like GIMP then save or print.
Unfortunately, this method make producing publication-qulity figures
difficult if not impossible.  Is this feature that was available in the
older version due to be included in the new version?  Is this due to
changes in kde that make controlling x-windows more difficult?

Thanks again, for your elegant and useful software!

--
Brett Ginsburg, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor

 <ginsburg at uthscsa.edu>