[rkward-devel] looking for startup script under openSUSE

Horace Tso Horace.Tso at pgn.com
Tue Nov 11 20:23:50 UTC 2008

Dear Finn and other developers,

I've just looked up /usr/local/bin/ but found no startup script as you suggested. For OpenSUSE and the like, can you please suggest other possible locations?

When I search for "rkward" as root, I found the followings,

opt/kde3/bin/
opt/kde3/share/apps/
opt/kde3/share/doc/HTML/en/
usr/lib64/R/library/