[rkward-devel] Hodrick-Prescott Filter Plugin

Germán Márquez Mejía manchito at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 01:44:14 UTC 2008

Hi all:

I have not been very active lately, but now that I'm not so busy I'm
trying to take up some tasks within my posibilities.

Here goes a preliminary version of a Hodrick-Prescott Filter plugin. I
made it with an idea in mind - many of my teachers and the researchers
of my faculty (Economics) find that most of the statistical software
doesn't suit the needs of *easy* time series handling an econometrician
may have (or -specially- an econometrics student), constraining
themselves to just one programme which does. So this plugin is intended
to add a little effort to the goal of making RKWard a more and more
serious alternative in econometrics, again, specially for us - the students.

I hope this will be submitted for you to test it and receive some
feedback in order to improve it. I'm not a professional programmer,
please be indulgent about my mistakes. :-)

¿May I touch and update the wiki?

Regards,

--
Mancho