[rkward-devel] RKWard Crosstabulation plugin

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 08:17:01 UTC 2008

Hi yayopoint,

The plugin looks nice although it seems to me that it would be better to
round the numbers not to have so long numbers. However, I have a small
objection on the number of libraries loaded to produce the three numbers.
Generally, the main developer is the one who has the last word on things
like this.

I send this mail also to rkward-devel mailing (
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/rkward-devel) list where I
would suggest you to subscribe, since you want to participate in our effort.
Also, it would be a good idea to subscribe to rkward-users lists (
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/rkward-users), in case of
people having problems with the plugins.

Thanks,
Ilias

PS. What do you mean by reliability plugin?