[rkward-devel] Jarque-Bera test plugin

Germán Márquez Mejía manchito at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 03:25:07 UTC 2007

Hi:

As I've been kind of free this week I decided to take the challenge and
try with a simple plugin for a frequently used test (at least in my case).

I picked something from here, something from there, and came up with
this very first try.

Clearly this is NOT FOR 0.4.8. Of course, any suggestion, modification
or even rejection is welcome. I'm not an expert and there are several
things I ignore about making good plugins and so, but the initiative is
here.

Regards,

P.S.: I'd also like to guide you attention to the RKHelp file. My
English is not very good :-)

--
Germán