[rkward-devel] [Rkward-devel] Crashing in PCLinuxOS

Greg Keep psychostats at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 21:34:04 UTC 2007

Hello,

I installed RKWard 0.4.7a from source on PCLinuxOS 2007, seemingly without
any errors.  When I load the program the normal way, it crashes after I
issue the simplest of commands from the R Console.

Please refer to the message in the RKWard help forum entitled, " Crashing
after Successful(?)
Install<http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1770553&forum_id=165574>".
As asked, I ran it via...

> rkward --debug-level 5

and the output is listed in the attached zip file.  When I load it this way,
the program crashes after a few seconds without me doing anything at all.
Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Greg