[rkward-devel] Status update

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 20:19:39 UTC 2007

2007/9/16, Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
>:
>
> Hi,
>
> On Friday 14 September 2007, I. Soumpasis wrote:
> > I have changed my location, and  I am in a university behind a proxy
> > learning he new things I have to do.  The proxy means that I am not sure
> > that I can use svn anymore.
>
> using svn behind a proxy is supposed to be possible, but I've never tried
> it
> myself. Whenever you have the time, you might have a look at
> http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#proxy , for details.

Yeap. I finally managed to find a way to configure svn. The link wasn't too
helpful. For everyone needs it he/she should go to .subvesrion/servers file
and there make the changes to the proxy servers. Here's a quick link
explaining more for anyone who maybe need it
https://www.opends.org/wiki//page/ConfiguringSubversionToUseAProxyServer

Regards,
Ilias