[rkward-devel] Status update

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Sep 16 15:04:23 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Friday 14 September 2007, I. Soumpasis wrote:
> I have changed my location, and  I am in a university behind a proxy
> learning he new things I have to do.  The proxy means that I am not sure
> that I can use svn anymore.

using svn behind a proxy is supposed to be possible, but I've never tried it
myself. Whenever you have the time, you might have a look at
http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#proxy , for details.

> The latter means that I have very little free
> time. I beleive I have finished with the test we were dealing, but please
> take a look (I can remeber the name and I am on wndows pc right now).

crosstab_multi? I'll have a look at it, soon.

> Stephan started a linear regression plugin and I helped doing many changes
> on it, but it needs to be developed.

Ok, can you / Stefan comment on the remaining issues?

> One small bug I discovered, if it is not known, is that rk.print does not
> work with xtable any more, we have to use rk.results. Some of the plugins
> are brokes and didn't have the time to revise them.

Thanks, I'll look into this.