[rkward-devel] Status update

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 21:25:33 UTC 2007

2007/9/14, Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
>:

> Hi all,
>
> a quick status update, while I'm trying to catch up with all the mail in
> my
> inbox:

Hi,

I have changed my location, and  I am in a university behind a proxy
learning he new things I have to do.  The proxy means that I am not sure
that I can use svn anymore. The latter means that I have very little free
time. I beleive I have finished with the test we were dealing, but please
take a look (I can remeber the name and I am on wndows pc right now).

Stephan started a linear regression plugin and I helped doing many changes
on it, but it needs to be developed.

One small bug I discovered, if it is not known, is that rk.print does not
work with xtable any more, we have to use rk.results. Some of the plugins
are brokes and didn't have the time to revise them.

Kind Regards,
Ilias