[rkward-devel] KDE4 porting status

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Oct 22 19:50:53 UTC 2007

On Monday 22 October 2007, I. Soumpasis wrote:
> the last words of rkward n conole befre crashing fwriting somethng in R
> console are

Does it crash as soon as you *write* something in the R Console, or as soon as
you press enter?

> rkward(25182)/kparts KParts::MainWindow::createGUI: MainWindow::createGUI,
> part= KParts::Part(0x9023818)   KParts::Part   ""
> rkward(25182)/kparts KParts::MainWindow::createGUI: deactivating GUI for
> RControlWindowPart(0x83647c0)   RControlWindowPart   ""

I believe up to this point, it just shows that you activated the R Console.
Could you confirm these lines were generate before you started typing in the
console?

> ASSERT: "!isEmpty()" in file /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qlist.h, line 246
> KCrash: crashing... crashRecursionCounter = 2

... and directly after that we're crashed. Could you perhaps do the usual
# rkward --debug-level 5
and post the result somewhere?