[rkward-devel] KDE4 porting status

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 08:25:32 UTC 2007

2007/10/22, Prasenjit Kapat <kapatp at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> On 10/21/07, Thomas Friedrichsmeier
> > > -- Checking for R package library location to use
> > > CMake Error:
> > >
> /usr/local/lib/R/site-library:/usr/lib/R/site-library:/usr/lib/R/library
> > > does not exist
> > > -- Configuring done
> >
> > I see, my bad. While I think of the correct fix,
> > add -DR_LIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/R/site-library to the cmake options.
>
> Great, but that dir does not have "write" permissions while "make
> install". I am using the following:
> -DR_LIBDIR=/home/kde4-devel/R/i486-pc-linux-gnu/2.5
> as obtained from /etc/R/Renviron

I tried to configure it too today. I used the ubuntu libraries and the links
provided by PK and everything went right until the R library. I have R
installed locally to my home folder and I compile every new version and
packages. When I give -DR_LIBDIR= /home/user/Projects/R/library I get the
error
'CMake Error: The source directory "/home/user/Projects/R/library" does not
appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.'

Any ideas?

Thanx,
Ilias