[rkward-devel] KDE 4 status update

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 03:12:59 UTC 2007

On 10/30/07, I. Soumpasis <nono.231 at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> One third thing is that this autocopmletion window in dataeditor is flashing
> destructing the user and not letting him to write because the first thing
> you write is not printed (it is like you hit a key for this window).

I can not verify / confirm this, bcoz, I can not use the dataeditor at
all - rkward hangs for any keypress. I start rkward -> open a new
Dataset -> give a name my.data -> Hit OK -> input a number (or any
thing) in the [1,1]th element box -> rkward hangs with the following
error:
output without receiver'
 *** caught segfault ***
address 0x6d7f04, cause 'memory not mapped'

Possible actions:
1: abort (with core dump, if enabled)
2: normal R exit
3: exit R without saving workspace