[RkWard-devel] Mailing list(s)

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Mar 30 10:05:35 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Friday 30 March 2007 02:55, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> So, though the volume of mails from a user (non-contributor) is nearly
> "zero", it makes sense to keep a user list and market it aggressively. We
> really need to expand our user base....   And having just one mailing list
> will harm in that cause.

ok, thanks for all your input. Also thanks to everybody who volunteered to do
some moderation, even if only infrequently. I'll create rkward-users sometime
next week. Until then, I'd like to test one idea I had to make mailman filter
out most of the spam, technically. Should this work out, we can set aside the
moderation issue for a while longer, until the spammers have caught up,
again. I'll get back to you on this, next week.