[RkWard-devel] <varselector>-tag

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Mar 30 09:51:27 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Friday 30 March 2007 01:06, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> The <varselector>-tag should be at least of some minimal height. In plugins
> like File > Export > "Save an R Object", for the plugin to be useable, it
> HAS to be elongated.

strange, here it gets a sensible default size. Nevertheless I've added
something to make it assume a (small) minimum height. Does this fix things
for you?

> Or, may be some dimension (like min_height, min_width) tags in the original
> xml file to specify the (minimal) height and width (in pixels) of the
> plugin UI.

Not sure about adding this sort of fine grained control over the layout,
particularily in pixels, which are of a different size on all screens. If we
can find a sensible default at all, I think we should avoid this.