[RkWard-devel] bugs

Stefan Roediger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Thu Mar 29 16:38:04 UTC 2007

Hi list,

I did some bug hunting on ansari and ansari.exact test and on wilcoxon tests.
While going through them I found that error handling is poor (obviously since
there is not yet a routine in them). Regarding the output they are "more"
correct than before after some new lines but i. e. ansari  is something
that's needs more work. Thomas would such a change be a bug fix or a new
feature? Please test them with the examples from the help or own examples and
than with "incorrect" data. In case you think it's a bug please fix it or so.
Hope you see what I mean.

Stefan