[RkWard-devel] need a little help..

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 21:31:37 UTC 2007

Hi,

I know that yesterday was the deadline for submitting the CLT plugins. I have
done that today (sorry!). One small thing is remaining for which I need some
pointers: I am looking for one of the two solutions:

1. How to read the value of a R variable in php? Like:
   $php_variable = ?> r.variable <?;
   Obviously the above is not going work. Any solution?

2. If the above is not possible then, is there any inbuilt php math function
to calculate the gamma functions. For positive integers, gamma(n) = (n-1)!.
How do I get the values for general gamma functions?

Basically I need them to calculate the expectation and variance of t,weibull
distributions.

Regards
PK