[RkWard-devel] Few things here and there...

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 23:19:20 UTC 2007

Hi,

I was out of town for a few days. In the mean while there has been quite some
nice backend developments going on... Great. The status bar update looks
nice.

1. Plugin "Code" window: (mild useability issue)
   The area where the code for a plugin is shown seems editable to the user
though it is not. As of now, the user can delete/add character to the shown
code, as if the edited code will get executed. Is it possible to make it
non-editable? That is the only keys accepted inside the code display window
are the cursor movement keys (4 arrow keys, Home, End, Page Up/Down). Or
block the standard character keys (tab, space, punctuations, a-z, A-Z,0-9,
special keys like !@#... AND Backspace, Delete, Insert, Enter).

2. Document Window navigation: (mild useability issue)
    Is it possible to implement the document window navigation as left/right
window instead of previous/next. Just to see how it feels! May be add a
checkbox to Configure RKWard to choose the type of navigaton! In which case I
guess the navigation will need to be restricted only to document windows.

3. Title bar display : (mild useability issue)
    Is it possible to show the full pathname of the script files on the title
bar? May be configurable through Settings?

Regards
PK