[RkWard-devel] Final (nearly) form of the clt plugin.

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Mar 8 23:02:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Thursday 08 March 2007 07:30, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> I have decided to do away with the rug options form the clt plugins.

I think that's reasonable.

I've done some more reviewing and changed a number of small things (see commit
logs for 1554 and 1555). This is all I can find for now. It would be nice, if
somebody else could take another look as well, but I think this plugin is in
pretty good shape to be rolled out to all the other distributions (*). Nice
work!

(*) Before you actually do this, however, we should also wait some more to
look for side effects of the local() change. If we conclude we can keep this,
we could and should work in some simplifications (no more need for
complicated temporary variable names, the cleanup section can be removed)
before copying it to more plugins.