[rkward-devel] a bug when i import spss file

Stefan Roediger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Sun Jul 1 21:24:49 UTC 2007

Am Sonntag, 1. Juli 2007 18:23:25 wrote 管俊明:
> Hello rkward-devel team:
> Thanks for your hard word to take a very google thing to us !
>
> I met a bug (may be )  when I import spss  file.
> I have selected the file I want .. but when I wanted to change the object
> name which I want to have for  my.spss.data..
> Whatever I delete  or write a letter .  the  cursor go to the the ... when
> I move it to the home ,and change a letter,,It back to end again.!.
>
> _____________
> gan bei (cheers)

Hello Junming Guan,

I can not reproduce your problem. Would you be so kind and try to describe it
once again and enclose sample files? I assume you run a current version of
RKWard, if not please try to update (for a certain reason I assume you run
Ubuntu. In that case I do not know how file dialogues behave since I run
KDE).
Unfortunately our main developer is off-line for the next 3-4 weeks. Therefore
it my take a bit till we can solve your problem.

Regards

Stefan