[RkWard-devel] 0.4.6 release timeline

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 19:46:28 UTC 2007

Very good.

As far as it concerns my plugins (I will get later to the wiki to add) I
believe that correlation graph and scatterplot.matrix are ready to ship. So
they should leave the under_development branch. I believe that the
correlation graph could be with correlation matrix under analysis. But this
is something that could change any time. As for barplot I think that the
problem with colors is solved, but I believe that needs more testing. I hope
to make it with this version though.

Also, when starting rkward I take many error messages for plugins not found.
I believe you are aware of them, but just I want to make sure of that.

Regards,
Ilias

2007/1/31, Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de