[RkWard-devel] Modified and new distribution plots

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Jan 29 22:30:09 UTC 2007

On Monday 29 January 2007 20:11, SJR wrote:
> > > 2. Would it be better to rename the menu entries as just the name of
> > > the distribution (like "Beta" instead of "Beta Distribution")? Or does
> > > it look better as it is?
> >
> > Opinions anyone? I'm mostly indifferent on this, personally.
>
> Though Rcmdr does it this way we can change it actually. I guess it's
> better to read (To be honest I tested it and must admit it is). Therefore I
> would vote for it. Let's see what the others on the list say.
>
> @ Thomas: is there some poll functionality at sourceforge? This is a
> situation were it might be usefull (although it might mean much effort).

None that I am aware of. There are free online surveys out there, somewhere,
so we could use that. However, I guess that's overkill unless we have at
least a dozen or so questions to ask.

For this one, I'd suggest: You like it and Prasenjit likes it, so let's just
wait for another few days to give others a chance to object. If nobody
objects, let's go for it.