[RkWard-devel] Slight .pluginmap reorganization

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Jan 25 10:33:30 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 24 January 2007 23:59, SJR wrote:
> I have made the changes (hopefully according to the plans).
> @Ilias
> scatterplot_matrix, cor_graph

These two look fine to me. Stefan, maybe you would like to have another look
at them. If you can't find any remaining issues, you can move them back to
plots.pluginmap (or do you think cor_graph should go next to the correlation
plugin in Analysis, as suggested by Ilias?).

> I think I have forgotten to transfer those entries from
> import_export.pluginmap to under_development.pluginmap. (I lost the track
> if there was a developmental change recently (updated me local copy before
> going through all changes, stupid me).

There were no (notable) recent changes in the import/export plugins. Any bugs
still in there, we've been shipping for a long time, already... I just added
empty menus for import/export to the under_development.pluginmap to make it
easier to move plugins between the maps.

> The Makefile.am pays attention to all existing pluginmaps (at least I hope
> so).

Thanks. One thing that I did not intend, however, was the inclusion of
under_development.pluginmap in all.pluginmap (in r1217). Rather developers
and the curious would select under_development.pluginmap in addtion to
all.pluginmap in Settings->RKWard->Plugins. Here, "all" should be read
as "all plugins considered suitable for release".