[RkWard-devel] Barplot plugin

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Jan 24 19:34:15 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 24 January 2007 16:35, I. Soumpasis wrote:
> I made enough testings but please take a look and give advices and ideas.

One more small thing (not important, no need to change for the existing
plugins, but probably to keep in mind for future ones): I don't think it's
necessary in the help pages to state which settings are the default. The user
will see those settings, anyway. Also, there's the risk of stating something
wrong, if some day later you change the defaults, but forget to update the
help page accordingly.