[RkWard-devel] RKWard 0.4.5pre1, 0.4.5 release process

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 17:01:29 UTC 2007

One thing that seems annoying is the welcome page. If you save the workspace
close rkward and then re-open it you have 2 welcome pages and so-on, the
third time you have 3 welcome pages etc.Is there a way that this can be
fixed?

Today I had some time and tried to write a plugin. I tried to follow
instructions and I studied the already existing plugins. I wanted to make a
plugin that graphs this
http://addictedtor.free.fr/graphiques/RGraphGallery.php?graph=137

Well I made a plugin after much pain, but much more learning. One can choose
a matrix, data.frame or variables and plot them. However I don't know if
that sould be in the graphs or somewhere with correlation. The plugin cannot
handle NA values and gives an error message.

It is my first plugin, so probably it could have (many) errors, and
problems. However as Far as I tested it I get right results and no error
messages.

Where can I send it? When you have time I would like you to take a look at
it, and from the corrections I will learn more.

Thanks for the time anyway :)