[RkWard-devel] RKWard 0.4.5pre1, 0.4.5 release process

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 15:54:47 UTC 2007

Some additions:

1. "Suppose" on previous message is propose.

2. I used both complete.ods and pairwise.complete.ods, getting different
results than the ones expexted. I attach a file with the results. The first
is from a matrix where I replaced the na values with zero, and the other two
are the results from the origin data.frame with na values using the plugin.