[RkWard-devel] GUI feature request drop down list

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Jan 7 20:50:30 UTC 2007

On Saturday 06 January 2007 01:55, SJR wrote:
> I would like to see something like this
> http://www.ajaxian.com/archives/ajax-dropdownlist-dotnet.gif
> in RKWards GUI logic. This would be for example a nice way to handle color
> selection (from the users view not form the point of the programmers who
> has to create it ;) ) and models, regression models and so on.

Not sure, what you're asking for.

- A simple drop-down list in addition to the current <radio/>? That would be
very easy to do. Added to TODO list.

- A good way to let the user select, e.g.
var a should be plotted in red, as circles
var b should be plotted in black, as squares
var c should be plotted in blue, as crosses
... for an arbitrary number of selected variables? Would be very handy,
indeed. Need some time to think about how this would best be implemented.