[RkWard-devel] Graphics devices

SJR stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Thu Jan 4 01:45:36 UTC 2007

Am Donnerstag, 4. Januar 2007 02:20 schrieb Renaud Lacour:
> Hello,
>
> I'm running the latest Debian-packaged Rkward under Sid.
> I'm getting into trouble while using graphics in Rkward. I'm not talking
> of graphics generated by plugins in the output tab. I'm talking of
> graphics drawn by (command line) R functions such as acf() (tseries)
> which aren't available as plugins.

Hi Renaud,

no solution here (Thomas might have one). But I'll try to include acf() in the
next release. Or do you think it's not desirable? The basic syntax for the
plots is already there and would just require some adoption. At least it
seems so but I might be wrong (therefore no promise that I can finish it
before the next release).
Would you be so kind and provide me some examples (datasets & R syntax/images
or whatever) of your usage?

Regards
sjar