[RkWard-devel] new stuff

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Feb 23 00:24:47 UTC 2007

On Thursday 22 February 2007 20:25, Stefan Roediger wrote:
> * I think some of my help files have code errors (at lest I get some
> entries in the console).

Only looked at this one thing so far:
The problem was, that an "id" you used in the .rkh was not present in
the .xml, namely "tab_variables". If you want to refer to the tab from
the .rkh, you need to give it an id, so the label can be matched. (And yes,
the error message isn't particularily helpful in tracking this down...).

I've added this for anscombe_test, but not for any others. Two more things
I've done:

1) Also added a <caption id="tab_options"/> for the second tab.
2) Removed the <frame> in the second tab. In general, a frame is used to group
a number of related options. If those options are already in a <tab>, they
are already grouped, and it doesn't make too much sense to put another frame
around them. Similarily, in this case, if your main objective was to show the
caption "additional settings", you could as well label the <tab> that way.
(This isn't terribly important, but I still think we should rather avoid
this).