[RkWard-devel] Pareto chart and Quality qontrol charts

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 17:01:37 UTC 2007

Hi!

I made a new plugin the pareto chart. I put it in under development and
plots. Did not change the Makefile file.

The plugin plots a Pareto chart (with qcc package's pareto.chart) and prints
also Frequency, Cum.Frequency, Percentage and Cum.Percentage under the plot.
It is a really simple plugin so I hope there would be no problems, but
please take a look.

I had to put main="" because we had the title Pareto chart for rk.temp.x.
I had to put rk.print in if(final) otherwise it would print the table with
every preview.
Also used xtable, because it gives in a better format the results.

I plan to do some more quality charts from qcc package.

Regards
Ilias