[RkWard-devel] New export plugin: revision 1416

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 06:19:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

Revision: 1416

Files added:
trunk/rkward/rkward/plugins/x11device/export_new.{php,rkh,xml}

Menu entry:
X11 Device > Export (new)

The current "Export..." plugin uses dev2bitmap. This new plugin uses dev.print
to do the export. The general GUI setup is similar to the ghostscript export
plugin. I am planning to support, postscript, pdf, png, jpeg exports through
this. As of now, only, png and jpeg have been implemented. But you can get a
general idea of how it is going to look/work. A better menu entry
than "Export (new)" is needed. Any suggestions? We may need to rename the
existing "Export ..." plugin. Or combine the two under one menu entry..

Export > Using dev2bitmap
               Using dev.print

Comments are most welcome.

Regards