[RkWard-devel] Status of plugins

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Feb 7 21:58:43 UTC 2007

Hi!

I just did a round of testing on the new plugins.

Distribution plots:
Found (and fixed) a bad value for default_precision in chi-squared, and in
uniform the llim and ulim parameters were missing from the generated code.
Everything else looks really good to me.
If nobody finds anything else, I'll move these to the correct .pluginmap on
Friday.

Barplot:
I found some issues with
1) vectors having attributes, like e.g. an RKWard label (which for some
reason, in R are not considered true vectors)
2) vectors containing negative values.
I hope to have fixed these, but if somebody else could do some additional
testing, that would be appreciated.

Wilcoxon/Ansari-Bradley tests:
Looking good to me, but the exact parameter should be changed (as written in
an earlier mail).