[RkWard-devel] SPSS test files

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 20:01:52 UTC 2007

Hi,

I come with an example. I have attached the 14.sav file.

If you imported with ISO8859-7 the last 2 lines are these:
12 'λλο          5
13 'λλο          2

(there is only an accent without the A). Using MS-GREEK we take the
following two lines which are the right ones:
12 Άλλο          5
13 Άλλο          2

Regards,
Ilias