[RkWard-devel] SPSS test files

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 07:28:32 UTC 2007

I saw the changes at the plugin. Looks nice. One small comment. For grrek we
should use the windows-1253 or MS-GREEK option. The difference between this
and ISO-8859-7 is just one (or two letters). The one sure is 'Α (capital A
with accent). That will not give the right results if that letter is used. I
believe the best option is ms-greek because the user coming from windows
will understand better this.

As for the problem with the variable labels I have ready some simple code
for the label values. But I want to wait for Stefan to confirm the problem
to be sure. In this
case the .sav file is not imported so cannot go to the second phase of
converting.

Regards,
Ilias