[RkWard-devel] plot.function and curve..

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 15:42:26 UTC 2007

Well, for the plot.function problem here is one reply that I got today from
r-help..

> I always use "curve" to draw curves:
>
> curve(sin(cos(x)*exp(-x/2)), from=-8,to=7,n=101,xlim=c(-5,5))

This is what I have been thinking for a while now. plot(function(x)(..)) calls
plot.function which in turn calls cureve() so why not use curve()? I have
tried this on two plugins here in my plugin directory, and seems to work
fine. If there is no objection, then I will change to curve() over the
weekend. Let me know.

One other thing, like getRK_val() is there any setRK_val to set the value of a
certain GUI object from the php code, bay be during the preprocess stage?

Thanks
PK