[rkward-devel] R backend requests information...? [solved]

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 18:33:07 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Sunday 22 April 2007 08:42:10 am Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> On Saturday 21 April 2007 22:51, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> > Last night I upgraded by system on Debian/Sid which took me to R 2.5.0
> > beta. I was getting the following message, so I updated the working copy
> > of rkward and did
> > 	make -f Makefile.svn && make && sudo make install
> > But I still get the following message, when I start rkward, I get a
> > dialog box saying..
>
> for good measure, could you also do a make clean (and then make/make
> install)?

aargghhhh... I embarrass myself :| That solved it (when I was at it, I did a
distclean too). Thanks. In the meanwhile, Kate with its emulated Terminal
worked as a simple "editor+console" replacement for two days. I wish kate
could detach the terminal window like RKWard!! I liked the splitting feature
of the editor though!

Regards
PK

PS: Regarding the feature requests, sorry for not being able to do it. Keeping
a little busy at the school these days... I will try to do it today.