[rkward-devel] New plugin and functions

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 23:37:37 UTC 2007

Hi,

I haven't looked at the plugins but I looked at the pdf file; it is surely
promising. Just a quick comment: since you are using lm, may be it is worth
writing a full blown plugin for lm itself with the plotting options may be.
Is that what you have already done (may be I didn't catch you correctly)?

At the same time, I am just thinking out loud: Is there any copyright issues
of making a plot "look" like that of Minitab? I wouldn't think so, but we
should be careful nonetheless. Precaution is better than cure :)

Regards
PK