[RkWard-devel] Workspace

Ralf Tautenhahn rtautenh at ipb-halle.de
Fri Nov 17 13:43:04 UTC 2006

Hi there,

First of all - rkward has reached a - not only usable - but very
comfortable state very fast
and I enjoy using it every day.

Enough praise ;)
I'd like to mention two things  concerning 'load/save workspace'.

- when a workspace is (re) opened, all the editor windows which were
saved are also (re) openend,
 even if they are already open.

- for me (I'm using rkward 'only' as a R-IDE), it would make more sense,
to save the opened editors windows
  independently from the R-workspace (variables). My workspace often has
more than 500 MB (saving this takes quite a while ..)
  so I rarely save the workspace - but  I would really appreciate to
have all the editor windos reopened when an new
  session is started.

Greetings from a (almost) happy rkward user,

Ralf.