[RkWard-devel] Translation

Griera griera at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 16:51:01 UTC 2006

Hello Thomas:

Thanks for the answer and the information.

A Dimecres 15 Novembre 2006 14:45, Thomas Friedrichsmeier va escriure:
> Hi!
>
> On Tuesday 14 November 2006 09:30, Griera wrote:
> > I could contribute in translating menus and the documentation to catala
> > and, if I have time, to the Spanish.
>
> that would be great!
> A Spanish translation already exists, but it is getting out of date (last
> updated in February). If you go ahead and work on that, you might want to
> contact mvillarino AT users DOT sourceforge DOT net, who did the last few
> updates, to make sure you're not duplicating any efforts.
>
> > I do not have any experience, but with a little aid I believe that I can
> > do it.
>
> Stefan told me, he's already given you some starters. If you need more
> info, just write back. The most recent .po and .pot files are always
> located at http://rkward.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/rkward/trunk/rkward/po/
> However, I have not updated any messages since 0.4.1, so you can also take
> the files from the po-subdirectory of the 0.4.1 source tarball.

I already have the file rkward.pot. I am going to try to make the translation
with kbabel.

The codification of my debian is ISO 8859-15 instead of utf8. It is a problem
for kbabel?

Thanks and greetings.