[RkWard-devel] Translation

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Nov 15 13:45:34 UTC 2006

Hi!

On Tuesday 14 November 2006 09:30, Griera wrote:
> I could contribute in translating menus and the documentation to catala
> and, if I have time, to the Spanish.

that would be great!
A Spanish translation already exists, but it is getting out of date (last
updated in February). If you go ahead and work on that, you might want to
contact mvillarino AT users DOT sourceforge DOT net, who did the last few
updates, to make sure you're not duplicating any efforts.

> I do not have any experience, but with a little aid I believe that I can do
> it.

Stefan told me, he's already given you some starters. If you need more info,
just write back. The most recent .po and .pot files are always located at
http://rkward.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/rkward/trunk/rkward/po/
However, I have not updated any messages since 0.4.1, so you can also take the
files from the po-subdirectory of the 0.4.1 source tarball.