[RkWard-devel] 0.1

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Mar 31 12:13:34 UTC 2006

> How can I disable scim ?
> I disabled all plugins (and restarted rkward, of course)  in the
> Editor-Plugin-Manager, but
> ScimInputContextPlugin() is still called ?

I don't know, scim is not a part of rkward, and I've only heard of it today. I
thought you might know how it works, maybe this site helps in figuring out,
how to disable it: http://www.scim-im.org/ .

> Some more testing results:
>
> running command: a <- 0.01
> a <- 0.101
> a <- t.test (c (1, 2))
> print(a)
> print (0.1)
> print (0.101)
> cat("#1 ",0.01,'\n')
> 0.1
> 0.101
> cat('#2 ',1/100,'\n')
>

> output '
>         One Sample t-test
>
> data:  c(1, 2)
> t = 3, df = 1, p-value = 0,2048
> alternative hypothesis: true mean is not equal to 0
> 95 percent confidence interval:
>  -4,853102  7,853102
> sample estimates:
> mean of x
>       1,5
>
> [1] 0
> [1] 0
> #1  0
> #2  0,01
> '

Two things are strange: 1) Why does
0.1
not produce any output? It should produce
[1] 0.1
(or at least)
[1] 0
rkward once had this problem. Which version are you using?

2)
cat('#2 ',1/100,'\n')
produces
#2  0,01
note the ',' instead of the '.'. Could be localization in R gone wrong. Try
a <- 0,1
print (0,1)
etc. and see whether that's working (it'd be scary, but how knows).